Tooele, Utah 84074
Student Survey Link
You should have found a note that came home
with your student Thursday or Friday about Parent Teacher Conferences.
Conferences are scheduled for November 2nd and 3rd 4-8 p.m. However, for
Kindergarten, Chinese DLI, and a couple of our other teachers they have set up
different conference times and that is indicated on your note home. Please make
sure to go to www.ptcfast.com/reg1 to
sign up online for your Parent Teacher Conference. You will need the entry code
that is on the handout to complete the process. Please register by October
19th. If you have any questions please talk to your child's teacher or the
office 435-833-1940. See you soon!
Northlake Registration Form
Northlake School Report Card
Now is the time to register for Dual Immersion for 2016-2017.
Principal Milne is accepting applications and, if needed, out-of-boundary requests for Northlake's Dual Language Immersion Chinese program for 2015-2016. Students start Chinese in 1st grade. We currently have some room in the 1st grade DLI Chinese classes, let us know ASAP if you would like to enroll your student. Contact Mrs. Milne for more information email@example.com
Here is a link to a YouTube video about DLI in Utah posted in 2011
Northlake Elementary School is committed to providing each
student with optimal learning opportunities so they can reach
their full academic and social potential. Toward this end we
commit ourselves and our resources to ensure that...
1. Each student experiences success, is cared for, and feels positive about their involvement at Northlake Elementary School.
2. The staff works and shares as a collaborative team, and is data driven in our decisions.
3. Teachers are motivated, enthusiastic, and experience continued professional growth
4. We provide an environment which is orderly, safe, inviting and educationally stimulating with high expectations for all students.
5. Our parental community feels welcomed and valued as full participants in their child's education.
6. The leadership is supportive, encouraging, and fosters positive changes.
Northlake Mission Statement:
High levels of learning for all students, all the times.
Northlake would like to give a BIG Thank You to Cargill for their generous donation to our new garden and our student field trips.