Transcript Requests 


To request a copy of your transcript from Adult Education email Mrs. Kathy Bullough at                        

If you graduated from another school in the district you will need to contact that school for your transcript.


Please Include  the following information

Full Name (Include Maiden Name)


Year Attended

Year Graduated

Address where transcript is to be mailed or emailed



Thank You​​​​